Spacesaver File Shelving and ShelfStor 4-Post Shelves – Efficient Storage Solutions
Spacesaver File Shelving and ShelfStor 4-Post Shelves Features
- Tough and Durable Construction: Spacesaver Open File Shelving and ShelfStor Stationary 4-Post Shelves are made to be extremely reliable, strong and resilient. Shelves are constructed using cold-rolled steel with welded-steel uprights, which enables them to support more weight and adds structural rigidity.
- Anti-Tip Protection: Open File Shelving and Stationary 4-Post Shelves can be outfitted with anti-tip devices to help comply with seismic requirements. Even in areas susceptible to earthquakes, these devices offer an extra measure of system stability and protection.
- Easy to Change and Modify: Open File Shelving and Stationary 4-Post Shelves are easy to modify or relocate to meet your changing storage needs.
- Easy Installation: There are no special tools required for installing the shelves thanks to their self locking shelf supports.
- Numerous Design Options: Spacesaver Open File Shelving and ShelfStor Stationary 4-Post Shelves come in a variety of colors, end panel materials, and finishes that will provide an aesthetically pleasing look to any office décor.
- Lasting Paint Finishes: The powder-coat paint finishes are extremely long-lasting and surpass the stringent scuff, scratch and chip requirements of the American Library Association.
Customize Your Open File Shelving and Stationary 4-Post Shelves
To enhance their functional utility, Spacesaver Open File Shelving and ShefStor Stationary Shelves can be equipped with,
- Pull-out reference shelves
- Rolling security doors
- Bin dividers and label holders
- Suspended pockets/hanging folders
- Lockable hinged doors
- Locking file drawers
Spacesaver Open Shelving and ShefStor Stationary Shelves can also be mounted on tracks to create a floor space saving mobile storage shelving system. Mobile storage shelving saves space by compacting the open shelving together to eliminate unnecessary access aisles. With the turn of a handle or push of a button you can expand the mobile shelving to create one or two movable aisles. Using your Spacesaver Open Shelving and ShefStor Stationary Shelves to make a mobile system is an easy and very cost-effective way to save space.
Contact SYSTEC for All Your GSA Contract Storage and Information Management Needs
SYSTEC is a national organization with a network of local sales and support representatives all across the United States. We service a variety of industries including: healthcare, government, justice, financial, professional services, insurance, museums and many more. Our products and services are available on GSA Schedule and TXMAS Contracts that allow you to get the best price on the best products and services while meeting your small business goals. Give us a call at 1-877-779-7832, send us an email, or visit us at GSA Advantage to find out more about how our products and services will meet your storage and information management needs.