Mobilized Pallet Racking is distinctly different from traditional static racking because it requires just one moving aisle that opens and closes only where and when needed. It is designed to maximize your armory and warehouse storage space while still providing complete accessibility to all materials for quick and safe retrieval. With Mobilized Pallet Racking, you can gain up to 100% more storage capacity than traditional static racking in the same footprint. The Mobilized Pallet Racking can be customized and reconfigured to meet all your mission requirements today and into the future.
Features and Benefits of Mobilized Pallet Racking
Below are just some of the many features and benefits of the Mobilized Pallet Racking for military armory and warehouse storage facilities.
- Existing pallet racking can be placed on the carriages and rails to turn it into a Mobilized Pallet Racking system
- Capacity options of 7,000 lbs, 16,000 lbs or 30,000 lbs maximum load per rack section
- Manual or powered controls for opening the aisles depending on the load size
- Powered systems feature IR and RF remote control options so that an aisle can be opened while on a fork truck
- Powered Mobilized Pallet Racking systems feature optional keypad controls to direct access to restricted aisles
- Powered systems include standard safety features that stop carriage movement when a person or object is detected
- Most models of the Mobilized Pallet Racking can be installed on existing floors
Contact SYSTEC for All Your GSA Contract Storage and Information Management Needs
SYSTEC is a national organization with a network of local sales and support representatives all across the United States. We service a variety of industries including: healthcare, government, justice, financial, professional services, insurance, museums and many more. Our products and services are available on GSA Schedule and TXMAS Contracts that allow you to get the best price on the best products and services while meeting your small business goals. Give us a call at 1-877-779-7832, send us an email, or visit us at GSA Advantage to find out more about how our products and services will meet your storage and information management needs.